- Updated on: July 2, 2016
- Newest File: glass_shards_mc1.8.9-1.6.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Glass Shards Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 – Have you always been annoyed at how glass in Minecraft doesn’t drop anything when broken? This small and simple mod changes that. Breaking glass blocks or panes has a random chance of dropping glass shards. You can smelt them in a furnace to get your glass back. So you now have a lossy way of converting panes back into blocks. You can configure the probability as you see fit. Panes drop accordingly less than blocks. Stained glass and panes drop stained glass shards. Uncolored glass shards can be stained with dyes, and you can remove the color from glass shards by using gunpowder. These features are configurable too. Also, you can use your shards to make a sword. It has iron level attack damage but it doesn’t last very long. The shards dropping is compatible with Chisel, MineFactory Reloaded, Tinkers Construct and EnderIO glass if configured.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Glass Shards Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by XTordX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.