- Updated on: June 21, 2016
- Newest File: Gielinor, the Fourth Age 1.2.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Note: To those that have downloaded versions 1.0.2pre or earlier, please do not complete the quests Ghost Town, Tax, Museum, Mithril Sword, Remnants, Tendrils, Paragons, and Dominion Tower; instead, download the abridged version below.
If playing in multiplayer, please try to stay together at all times. Some features may work incorrectly in MP.
World Map – Kingdom of Misthalin
World Map – Kharidian Desert
World Map – Kingdom of Asgarnia
World Map – Wilderness
The Fourth Age is an open world RPG adventure map set in the vast world of Gielinor. The map explores the aftermath of the devastating God Wars as the surviving species compete for dominance over the ruined lands.
Features of the map include:
- Extensive lore and history
- A massive map of multiple environments
- Multiple custom built cities and monuments
- Lum (Lumbridge)
- Al Kharid
- Draynor Villager, Draynor Manor
- Avarrocka (Varrock)
- Ruins of Paddewwa (Edgeville)
- Temple of Paterdomus
- Mage Training Arena
- Bandit Camp, Bedabin Camp
- Ruins of Uzer
- Several NPCs with interactive dialogue
- Hundreds of unique bosses and monsters to combat
- Customized unique and varied equipment (weapons, armor, potions)
- 35+ quests, from beginner, basic quests to long, master level
- Custom music and sound adding to atmosphere
- Incorporates several different skills in gameplay, includes vanilla skills of:
- As well as custom skills of:
- Construction (Upcoming)
- Dungeoneering (Upcoming)
- Read all the signs at the beginning of the map.
- Make sure to be playing this map on 1.9 version, recommended 15w47c or higher.
- Turn on music and sound for full experience.
- Make sure the custom resource pack is loaded.
- If playing with 2+ players, please try to stay together, don’t separate and do multiple quests at the same time.
- Make sure to use your skills (Farming, cooking, etc to gather supplies.)
- At night, there will be ambient enemies that spawn in the forests.
- If you’re lost, check the world map above.
- In MC 1.9, you can no longer spam-click melee attacks.
- Try backing away from monsters during fights instead of standing still.
- Potions can be very useful during combat.
- Try not to finish experienced or master level quests until you are ready (iron equipment or better recommended)
Texture Pack credit: John Smith Legacy (slightly modified)
This map is made by renkha, all credit to modder. Visit the original map thread here for all info.