- Updated on: September 3, 2016
- Newest File: GiacomosExperienceSeedling1.9.4-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Giacomo’s Experience Seedling Mod 1.10.2,1.8 adds the seeds of the plant of Experience. The seeds are very expensive: it takes eight gold ingots and a seed of wheat to get an Experience plant seed. On average, collecting a mature plant using a Fortune III enchanted item make you get a single seed. If you use a tool not enchanted or not the plant is mature the likelihood goes down dramatically.
To get the crop without damaging the plants use shears with right mouse button, as you do to shear a sheep.
But beware villagers: they will destroy your plants…
The harvest consists Experience Orbs!
How to install Giacomo’s Experience Seedling Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Giacomo’s Experience Seedling Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Zacomat, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.