- Updated on: July 23, 2017
- Newest File: Gentle Harvest 1.12 Build 1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Gentle Harvest Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 is a small mod that automatically replants crops as you harvest them (by punching them). In vanilla MC these crops are wheat, potatoes, carrots and cocoa pods. Only fully grown crops are affected.
It should also be compatible with any mod-added crops that extend BlockCrops or BlockCocoa.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Gentle Harvest Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by BEQOsNtDi6xRDGzqIAT7, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.