- Updated on: October 10, 2016
- Newest File: [1.10.2]Gender-1.2.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Gender Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 gives you the option to change your gender within the game. It’s not simply a skin for your character but an actual model change. So with it most skins you apply to it should carry over to the female model. The mod even adds female sound effects to further improve the overall experience.
You’ll also get the option to play as a child. Simply choose that option in the settings and you’ll retain all of what you had before, only a bit on the smaller side!
You’ll also notice a change in zombies throughout the game. You’ll now encounter female zombies in conjunction with the male ones.
Now with this mod you can more accurately portray yourself whether in multiplayer servers or simply on your own. Changing gender/age is as simple as pressing ‘g’ and change the settings in game.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Gender Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by iPixeli , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.