- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Gany’s Nether Mod is a collection of three mods made by ganymedes01. This is one of the three mods in the collection. Gany’s Nether adds new blocks and functionalities related to the Nether (duh). Tired of lurking around the Nether looking for glowstone, nether quartz or soul sand? Why not… plant them? Too many rubbish around? melt it down into useful lava that you can pipe out using Buildcraft pipes!
The Nether is a wonderful addition to Minecraft, but people often complain that it is a bit limited. Gany’s Nether solves that problem by adding a bunch of new functionality to the Nether.
For example, if you ever tire of searching for glowstone, nether quartz, or soul sand, you can plant seeds and grow them anywhere.
It also adds in features like being able to dye some nether blocks, use a volcanic furnace for crafting, and more. You can use items like the sceptre of lightning to spice up your battle tactics.
New types of chest that you may encounter have strange loots inside…
The volcanic furnace lets you turn any junk you may have into lava. Pretty useful, especially when adventuring:
If you find a vanilla spawner, follow some simple steps (see the wiki) to obtain an extended spawner. You can control your spawners via redstone and adapt them to your needs. You can upgrade things like their range, which are very helpful when making farms.
Gany’s Nether gives Minecraft a whole new dimension of crafting and adventure for you to explore. Make sure to read up about the mod on the dedicated wiki.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge