- Updated on: April 8, 2017
- Newest File: fusion-1.10.2-184.108.40.206.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fusion Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 adds a new unique furnace, the Fusion Furnace. This furnace allows you to create alloys in a new, unexpected way, no dusts required! Instead, you fuse together alloys using differing levels of catalysts; the better the catalyst, the less materials you require to make an alloy. Includes Steel by default, and Bronze, Thyrium and Sinisite if SimpleOres 2 is also installed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fusion Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(Requires SimpleCore API)
This Mod is made by AleXndrTheGr8st, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.