Fusion Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 adds a new unique furnace, the Fusion Furnace. This furnace allows you to create alloys in a new, unexpected way, no dusts required! Instead, you fuse together alloys using differing levels of catalysts; the better the catalyst, the less materials you require to make an alloy. Includes Steel by default, and Bronze, Thyrium and Sinisite if SimpleOres 2 is also installed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fusion Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(Requires SimpleCore API)
This Mod is made by AleXndrTheGr8st, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- Fusion Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Fusion Mod
- Fusion Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Fusion Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Fusion Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Fusion Mod