Fus Ro Dah Mod
- Updated August 14, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fus Ro Dah Skyrim Mod is exactly what it sounds like, it adds a Fus Ro Dah! Press Z (default) to activate. It just pushes nearby mobs up and far away into the direction you are facing. Out of all the requirements listed, you actually only need ModLoader.
This mod doesn’t edit any base classes (yay!) and is extremely, extremely simple.
Unzip unzipme.zip into your .minecraft folder.
If that fails: fusrodah.ogg should go into .minecraft/resources/sound and fusrodah.zip should go into .minecraft/mods
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fus Ro Dah Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by DragonbornSR, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!