- Updated on: April 14, 2016
- Newest File: FullThrottle Alchemist 1.7.10-1.0.17
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Alchemy is the science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. Turning eggs into diamonds, however, is entirely possible.
FullThrottle Alchemist Mod 1.7.10 is the official successor to DartCraft, and creates a system by which things can be transmuted into other things. The mechanics behind this are an extrapolation of what the fictional scientific art of alchemy from FullMetal Alchemist would be like in the real-world, ported to Minecraft. Several aspects of DartCraft see their return, such as shearing cows, packs, clipboards, item cards, bombs, storage units, and many more! There’s also plenty of new content as well! FTA adds nothing to world generation, and is not likely to ever do so.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FullThrottle Alchemist Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by bluedart, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.