Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) Mod 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10 is a very simple addition to the minecraft that will allow you to make your game run in borderless windowed instead of the default fullscreen available in Minecraft.
Advantages of borderless windowed versus default fullscreen
- You can just hit Escape and use your other monitors without minimizing the game
- You can alt+tab out of the game more smoothly
- You can have other windows on top of the Minecraft client when it’s not active
Great! How do I use the mod ?
- Move the Minecraft window to the monitor you want to use for fullscreen.
- Then simply hit F11 (or the key you have keybound for fullscreen).
- That’s it! You’ll get a borderless windowed client!
Is this compatible with <Mod X>?
This mod uses Forge and should be compatible with all 1.10.2, 1.7 and 1.8 mods you’re using! Just add it to your pack or mod folder and you’re good to go.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by hancin, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.