- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: FTBLib-1.7.10-22.214.171.124.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
FTBLib Mod is a library mod that is used for all of our mods. Allows editing some configs ingame, multiple modes within the same pack, etc.
All mods that use FTBLib:
/reload [client] - Reloads server and optionally client /reload_client - Reloads client only /ftb_mode set <mode> - Sets current mode /ftb_mode get - Prints current mode /ftb_mode list - Prints all available modes /edit_config <ID> [group] [entry] [value] - Opens config Gui, if only 1st argument is given /set_item_name [Name...] - Sets item display name for held item, like an Anvil /ftb_notify <[email protected]> [notification Json...] - Sends a popup notification to player
To change the mode, you can either type “/ftb_mode set [mode]” in chat or go to saves/world/ and type the mode in “ftb_gamemode.txt”
To change the mode, you can either type “/ftb packmode set [mode]” in chat or go to saves/world/world_data.json and replace “mode” value
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FTBLib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by FTB, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.