- Updated on: May 8, 2017
- Newest File: FTBUtilities-1.1x-3.6.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
FTB Utilities Mod aims to provide several useful utilities within the FTB Platform ranging from friends list, server configuration utilities, world borders, guide system and many other features.
It requires FTBLib
- Guide system – Introduces a very basic way to write game guides that can be used in game. These can be written offline in plain text and imported into your client. This will allow anyone to write guides that can be used in game as tutorials etc.
- Friends system – Self explanatory, it’s an in game friends system that is used for various other features such as…
- Chunk Claiming – Players will now be able to claim chunks preventing anyone but themselves and/or their friends from building or breaking blocks in that chunk. This is limited via config options.
- Backup system – Back up your worlds on a regular basis.
- Auto-restart timer – One of the best ways to maintain your server is regular restarts, this allows admins to automate the process.
- World borders. Allows admins to effectively limit the size of any worlds with a 1.8 minecraft like border. Borders can have custom position (default to 0,0) and size per-dimension
- Inventory viewer – This command will allow admins to access any player’s inventory at any time online and easily add or remove items. Supports Baubles. (Personal note, this command is amazing)
- Warps (/setwarp [ID], /warp [ID]) – Players can teleport to any location/dimension set by server admins
- Config reloading with “/admin reload”
- FriendsGUI where you can see misc stats of users – Total play time, deaths, first time joined, last time seen etc.
- Safe spawn from mobs / Spawn PVP – Hostile mobs in spawn area won’t spawn and won’t be able to attack you. SpawnPVP blocks other players from attacking you.
- MOTD on player login – Self Explanatory
- Starting items – Want your players to have a set of tools or items when they first join the server, (Items are set in server config, in format “minecraft:item_id size damage”)
- Chat links – When someone posts a link in chat and it’s not clickable, FTBU prints “[Link]” that you can click from chat window.
- Json configs (Can be edited with “/admin config”)
- Badges – Now you can make and add custom badges to players that are playing on your server.
Info on how to write Guides (will look better in future): http://pastebin.com/BdvEkQf9
Config file is located @ ./local/ftbu/config.json
- You can view all commands here: [Link]
- You can report issues / bugs here: [Link]
- Future plans / my To-Do list can be found here: [Link]
You can use this mod and other FTB mods in any modpack
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FTB Utilities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by FTB, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.