- Updated on: July 28, 2016
- Newest File: FGaTI 1.10.2-1.8.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fragile Glass Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9 adds fragile versions of glass blocks and panes, which are made of sugar and smash gratuitously if something hits them fast enough. It’s great for adventure maps, videos, pranks, and as a quick, realistic glass substitute. The mod now generates patches of thin ice in new chunks, at layer 62, wherever it can snow. (Don’t worry, you can configure it)
9 sugar -> Sugar Block (and vice versa)
Smelting a sugar block gives 64 Fragile Glass
Fragile Panes and Stained Fragile Glass and Panes can be crafted the same way as vanilla ones.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fragile Glass and Thin Ice Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hellllp, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.