- Updated on: June 16, 2016
- Newest File: FoxLib-1.9.4-0.10.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
FoxLib Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 provides various classes, methods and template code to assist other mods.
It also replaces the default skull rendering in Minecraft with one that shows the hair layer as well as 3D rendering in the inventory
It needs to requires for Tails Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FoxLib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by KitsuneKihira, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.