- Updated on: April 10, 2017
- Newest File: Foundry-1.10.2-220.127.116.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Foundry Mod adds machines for melting metals into liquid, making alloys, and casting the to make various items. Supports items from other mods such as tools, armor, gears, plates, etc.
Foundry has integration with the following mods:
- BuildCraft: Casting of Iron and Gold Gears.
- IndustrialCraft 2: Casting of Plates, Cables (with or without insulation), Item Casings, and Bronze tools/armor. Machines can be powered with EU.
- Forestry: Casting of Copper, Tin, and Bronze Gears.
- Railcraft: Casting of Iron and Steel Gears, plates, and Steel tools/armor, and support for Coal Coke in the Metal Infuser.
- Thermal Foundation: Support for Signalum, Lumium, and Enderium, melting of elemental dusts, Redstone, and Glowstone in the Induction Crucible Furnace.
- Redstone Arsenal: Support for Fluxed Electrum, casting of tools/armor.
- Thaumcraft 4: Support for Thaumium, and Voidmetal, and support for shard melting, mixing, and casting.
- Botania: Support for Manasteel, Terrasteel, and Elementium.
- Project Red: Support for Red Alloy, casting recipe for Red Alloy Wire.
- Twilight Forest: Support for Ironwood, Steeleaf and Knightmetal.
- GregTech: Harder recipes for some of the items, casting of GT plates, and Support for Stainless Steel, Nichrome andKanthal.
- Tinkers’ Construct: Supports TC’s molten metals in the Metal Caster, and Foundry’s liquid metals in TC’s Casting Table.
- Metallurgy: Supports all Metallurgy metals.
- Mekanism: Support for Osmium and Refined Glowstone.
- Matter Overdrive: Support for Tritanium.
- EnderIO: Support for Pulsating Iron, Redstone Alloy, Energetic Alloy, Vibrant Alloy, Dark Steel, and Soularium.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install Foundry Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Foundry Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EXTER7, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.