Forge Relocation – FMP Plugin Mod
- Updated June 13, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Forge Relocation – FMP Plugin Mod 1.7.10 is an extension that allows proper movement of FMP tiles. It is not recommended that you move FMP tiles without it. Features include the ability to move multipart tiles correctly, being able to place parts inside frame blocks, and using covers to prevent sticks, and using panels to add solidity to sides.
It also serves as a test case of how other mod authors could use the API to add custom tile movers in case the default code does not work properly with their blocks.
It related with Project Red Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Forge Relocation – FMP Plugin Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!