Forge Essentials Mod
- Updated November 5, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8,1.7.10,1.6.4,1.5.2,1.4.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
Forge Essentials Mod 1.8,1.7.10 aims to provide a suite of fully server-side mods to make running, administrating and using a server better and easier. It also includes a client mod, which may be optionally downloaded to enable additional features. This mod only needs to be installed on the server and is not required at all on the client.
For more information, news and updates, please visit the Wiki.
- WorldEdit is already included in FE.
You don’t need to download it unless you want to run a newer version (we pack build 3370)
- Don’t use FastCraft with FE.
If you really need it, get the 1.22 test builds from the end of player’s thread.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Forge Essentials Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This is made by olee92, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!