Forge Creeper Heal Mod
- Updated August 27, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Forge Creeper Heal Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is an open source mod for Minecraft Forge to auto-heal world after an explosion inspired by the famous bukkit plugin CreeperHeal from Nitnelave.
Clients don’t need Forge Creeper Heal installed to join your server BUT they need have Forge.
How to install Forge Creeper Heal Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Forge Creeper Heal Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by FRA_EyZox, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!