- Updated October 24, 2016
- ForageCraft 1.9 for MC1.9-1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
ForageCraft Mod 1.8.9 aims to make survival mode easier by giving various blocks extra drops. For example:
- Carrots and potatoes can be found in grass blocks
- Pumpkin and melon seeds can be found in tall grass
- Ancient bones can be dug up from the dirt
- Leaves now drop some sticks
These are just a few examples, there are several more for you to find. Additionally, this mod also adds a crafting recipe to turn skulls into bone meal, and also allows you to cook PLANT poisonous potatoes!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ForageCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by theishiopian, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!