Fluxed-Core Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 contains helper methods that I use for most of my mods, It also adds a new potion system, called “Buffs”, Buffs act exactly like potions, but are stored using Strings, this allows for more effects than vanilla potions allow. Another feature this mods adds is, “The Flux Bar”, it adds a bar to Item tooltips and the ingame screen showing how much RF is stored in the current equipped item, There is a config for removing this feature.
If you ask me if you can use my mod in a modpack, you will be denied, however, if you don’t then go ahead.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fluxed-Core Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by jaredlll08, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.