Flux Networks Mod 1.10.2 gives you the ability to build Wireless Energy Networks. It allows you to customize these networks and manage the flow of energy across your world. Removing the need to have cables going everywhere, hence decreasing lag and saving you time. Energy can also be transferred across dimensions making energy management simple.
- Support for RF and Tesla
- Wirelessly charge items in your inventory
- Name and Colour your networks
- Organise the priorities of your network
- Configure who is allowed to access your network
- Set the Maximum energy transfer for each connection in the network.
- Three tiers of Energy Buffers; Basic , Herculean and Gargantuan.
- Name each connection for easier identification.
- Support for MCMultiPart
- New Cables
- Tab to configure players allowed onto your network
- Wirelessly edit settings of all your connections
- Admin management, delete inactive networks and switch ownership etc.
- Graphs to show recent energy spikes/drops
Random Eye Candy
How to install Flux Networks Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Flux Networks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ollie_Lansdell, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Flux Networks Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Flux Networks Mod
- Flux Networks Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Flux Networks Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Flux Networks Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Flux Networks Mod