- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: FluidConverters-1.11.2-2.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fluid Converters Mod allows you to configure fluid groups in JSON config files that contain a set of fluids (with some optional properties) that can be converted to each other. For each fluid group a block will be added to the game which can accept all the fluids from that group on each side, right-clicking on a side with a fluid container from that group will enable output for that fluid on that side.
More info can be found on the wiki.
Note: as of version 2.0.0 this mod requires Cyclops Core
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fluid Converters Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.