Fluid Converters Mod
- Updated October 8, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fluid Converters Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to configure fluid groups in JSON config files that contain a set of fluids (with some optional properties) that can be converted to each other. For each fluid group a block will be added to the game which can accept all the fluids from that group on each side, right-clicking on a side with a fluid container from that group will enable output for that fluid on that side.
More info can be found on the wiki.
Note: as of version 2.0.0 this mod requires Cyclops Core
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fluid Converters Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!