- Updated on: March 16, 2016
- Newest File: Floocraft-1.7.10-1.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Harry Potter teleporting.
Floocraft Mod – Fans of Harry Potter will know that Floo Powder is a special powder that, when thrown into a fire, turns the flames “emerald green” and allows the user to teleport between fireplaces. This is the premise of Floocraft Mod.
A Floocraft fireplace must have bricks arranged like this to work: Any flammable block can be used as fuel.
To allow teleportation FROM your fireplace, throw some Floo Powder into the fire:
To allow teleportation TO your fireplace, stick a Floo Sign on the top:
Fireplaces can be decorated and extended:
Ender Pearl + Gunpowder = 8 Floo Powder
(default concentration is 1 tp/p; add more pearls to the recipe for higher concentrations)
Floo Powder + Torch = Floo Torch
(they’re just there to look nice)Floo Powder + Sign = Floo Sign
Floo Powder + Flower Pot = Floower Pot
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Floocraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Hellllp, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.