Paving the way to a better world
Have you ever slaved over building your city, only to find one thing is missing?
Maybe you’re a big fan of the Flan’s Mod, but don’t have anywhere to take that new Mini out for a spin!
If that’s you, then this is the mod you need!
Introducing, Roads! Roads adds a whole load of new blocks to use as a way to get around!
More shots further down!
So, what does it do exactly…?
Right now, it simply adds a load of road blocks, with various types of paint.
There is also everything else you need to make the tarmac; including Tar!
However, the mod is still Beta, so expect plenty more soon!
Here is everything I intend to add right now. Missing something you’d like? Suggest it!
– Street Signs. Speed limits, directions, maybe even writable street name signs!
– Lighting. Street lights, Cats Eyes, Lit up Bollards etc done!
– Speedometer. A nice widget displayed when you’re riding any entity, displaying your speed.
– More modelled stuff – car park height limits, movable barriers etc
– Redstone support – Working traffic lights, street lights
– Other things to decorate your city with!
– Better textures! optional texture pack available!
For those who like pictures, a few more screenshots:
A petrol station, featuring Buildcraft Tanks
A nice car park
A little bridge
Car store made by BioFusionz, featuring vehicles from Manus’ vehicles content pack for Flan’s Mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FlenixRoads Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Flenix1, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.