- Updated April 17, 2016
- FlenixRoads2 0.10.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.6.4,1.6.2,1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Paving the way to a better world
Have you ever slaved over building your city, only to find one thing is missing?
Maybe you’re a big fan of the Flan’s Mod, but don’t have anywhere to take that new Mini out for a spin!
If that’s you, then this is the mod you need!
Introducing, Roads! Roads adds a whole load of new blocks to use as a way to get around!
More shots further down!
So, what does it do exactly…?
Right now, it simply adds a load of road blocks, with various types of paint.
There is also everything else you need to make the tarmac; including Tar!
However, the mod is still Beta, so expect plenty more soon!
Here is everything I intend to add right now. Missing something you’d like? Suggest it!
– Street Signs. Speed limits, directions, maybe even writable street name signs!
– Lighting. Street lights, Cats Eyes, Lit up Bollards etc done!
– Speedometer. A nice widget displayed when you’re riding any entity, displaying your speed.
– More modelled stuff – car park height limits, movable barriers etc
– Redstone support – Working traffic lights, street lights
– Other things to decorate your city with!
– Better textures! optional texture pack available!
For those who like pictures, a few more screenshots:
A petrol station, featuring Buildcraft Tanks
A nice car park
A little bridge
Car store made by BioFusionz, featuring vehicles from Manus’ vehicles content pack for Flan’s Mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FlenixRoads Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Flenix1, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!