Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 generates a selection of simple colored blocks, transparent blocks, and glowing blocks (all configurable) for use in building and creative projects. Highly configurable with settings to adjust number of hues, values, and saturation, as well as min/max ranges.
Crafting Blocks in Survival
Example of Blocks in world
Using the item crafted you just need to have dyes and cobblestone/glass/glowstone in your inventory to craft items after opening the items gui. Some blocks require a few dyes to craft so try different dyes to see all the options.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Flat Colored Blocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by cpw11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.9.4 Download
- How To Install Flat Colored Blocks Mod
- Flat Colored Blocks Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Flat Colored Blocks Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9.4
- minecraft mods 1.9.4 download
- Minecraft Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Flat Colored Blocks Mod