Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: FirstAid 1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
First Aid is a mod that aims to revamp the minecraft health system for players. It adds a “part system”, so your feet, hands, head and torso have their own health.
You can heal your body by appying bandages or plaster (just right click). These also restore the shared health. If a part is in a bad condition, debuffs may be applied, or you might even die because of a critical part’s health to drop under zero. These effects (except death) can be suppressed by morphine for about 5-7 minutes.
This mod disables vanilla health regeneration by default. This can be changed in the config
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the First Aid Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ichttt, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.