Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 6, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Firewolf HD Resource Pack – nice, bright, detailed resource pack. Completed in saturated nonah but not “devours” the eye. I advise you to install, go to the frail and PC.
Firewolf is a 128x resource pack that uses smooth and realistic textures to improve the look of Minecraft. It is still a work in progress and there is lots to do
This Resource pack support for all version of minecraft
How to Install:
- Download Firewolf Resource Pack HD below.
- You need to use a Minecraft version patched with “McPatcher” or with “Optifine”.
- Then, move this zip file (no need to unzip it) into your Minecraft resourcepacks folder.
To reach that folder you have two ways:
- On “Windows Start”/ “Run (or search)” put this:%appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks/
- On Minecraft, go to “Options”/ “Resource Packs” / “Open Resource Packs folder”.
- On Minecraft, go to “Options” / “Resource Packs” and click over the pack’s icon to move it from the left column to the right.
- Enjoy the game!
This texture packs is made by Keitsu, all credit to owner. Visit the original thread here for all info.