- Updated on: June 16, 2017
- Newest File: FiresRandomThings-1.11.2-7.2.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever wanted Minecraft to have a bazooka? Paxels? A quick way to mine obsidian? Cake with magma cream icing? Fire’s Random Things adds all of this, and more!
This is the successor to most of the random extra content from UnLogic II. This mod will only be for Minecraft 1.9+.
– More fuels
– Fancy looking candles
– Hallucination potions(The full set: Regular, Splash, Lingering, and Tipped Arrow, all available with regular and extended duration)
– Compact Bookshelves
– Compact Dirt
– Bottom for a fireplace that actually looks nice(no more Netherrack bottomed fireplaces)
– 18 colors of flat colored blocks
– Force fields(can be disabled)
– A way to shatter items(more yield from flowers and bones, turn bottles into sand, etc)
– Dispensers that fire more projectiles at once
– A way to quickly mine Obsidian
– A leafcutter
– A new take on the Ender Pearl
– Hallucination vision goggles
This mod has special integration(recipe changes or additions, better compatibility with the mods’ features, etc) with the following mods:
- Base Metals by DrCyano
- Version Checker by Dynious
- Real Stone Tools by The_Fireplace
- JustEnoughItems by mezz
- Chisel Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fire’s Random Things Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.