- Updated on: November 27, 2016
- Newest File: FiresClaySpawn-Forge-7.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fire’s Clay Spawn Mod made to spawn clay underground like an ore. The clay can be set to spawn at the same rate and layers as Coal, Iron(default), Gold, Diamond, Redstone, Lapis, and Emerald. You can also manually override the maximum layer it generates at, the minimum layer it generates at, and the ore vein size. It also supports generation in styles similar to ores from Forestry and Fire’s Random Things. I plan to add support for generating in styles similar to ores from more mods as well. All of these settings can be applied to Hardened Clay generation as well. Also, the mod can be set to generate Stained Hardened Clay, adding a bit of color to your mines.
Retrogen can be achieved using SimpleRetrogen by cpw. Just add “the_fireplace.clayspawn.worldgen.WorldGeneratorClay” to the config.
For those of you saying this is a duplicate of Pam’s Clay Spawn:
First of all, this mod is a lot more configurable than Pam’s Clay Spawn. On mine, you can manually set the highest layer, lowest layer, and vein size, or input the name of a vanilla ore and some other modded ores to get the vein size and/or highest layer and/or lowest layer from. And you can generate Stained Hardened Clay.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fire’s Clay Spawn Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.