- Updated on: February 4, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fire Leaf is a resource pack designed for Minecraft and Pokémon fans alike. It remains true to the feeling of the FireRed/LeafGreen Pokémon games that were released on the Gameboy. This was undoubtable one of the best generations of the Pokémon series and by far one of the most remembered. This resource pack plays right into that and brings back the classic nostalgia of Pokémon.
[toggle title=”See more images” color=”white”]
How to install
If you’ve never used a texture/resource pack, then welcome to your first one!
Or if you’re reading this just to read it, then welcome also!
I’ll give a quick run down on installing this texture/resource pack from the Windows point of view.
1. Understand where the texture/resource pack is so you can find it again. Go ahead and copy it to your clipboard by pressing Ctrl+C or Ctrl+X with the file selected.
Or right click on the ZIP file and choose “Copy” or “Cut”. It should be in your
Downloads folder. If you can’t find that, then may the Pokemon gods help you!
2. Launch Minecraft if you haven’t already and from the main menu, go to Options. You should see the “Resource Packs…” button near the bottom. Click on this.
3. You will now see a listing of all your currently installed texture/resource packs. You will then see a button saying “Open resource pack Folder”. Click on this.
4. A window will open. This is where all the texture/resource packs need to be. Assuming you followed step one correctly, you can just press Ctrl+V or right click and select “Paste”.
5. Close this window and go back to Minecraft and you should see the texture/resource pack sitting in the pane to the left. It will have a picture of a tree as it’s icon. Hover over the texture/resource pack pack and you should see an arrow pointing to the right.
Click this arrow to send the texture/resource pack into the right pane.
6. Click “Done” and back out of all the settings to get back to the game. The texture/resource pack should be loaded by now.