- Updated on: October 6, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fire Extinguisher Mod provides automatic fire extinguishers, as well as fire fighting foam. When the fire extinguishers detect fire, they release a large cloud of foam. The foam settles, and continues to fight fire.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.