Fancy Fluid Storage Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is the fluid storage solution you’ve been looking for!
Chisel 3 is incompatible with this mod and will crash your game if you start it up with both mods are supplied!
The reason for that is that Chisel 3 is a bad continuation of Chisel and doesn’t supply a proper API yet.
Chisel 2, however, has an API that I am hooking into.
Due to both mods having the same modid, I can’t properly disable my hooks into the API when Chisel 3 is supplied.
Please use (and support) Chisel 2 Mod, since that one is coming along a great (and better) way! 🙂
The results are here!
Size limitations: 7x7x7 – This is configurable within the range of 3x3x3 to 13x13x13.
Performance: Didn’t check that yet, but compared to Railcraft tanks they should be as efficient or better. We’ll have to check with Opis.
More than one valve: Definitely 🙂
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FFS – Fancy Fluid Storage Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Lordmau5, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- FFS Fancy Fluid Storage Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install FFS Fancy Fluid Storage Mod
- FFS Fancy Fluid Storage Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install FFS Fancy Fluid Storage Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft FFS Fancy Fluid Storage Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 FFS Fancy Fluid Storage Mod