- Updated on: August 4, 2017
- Newest File: Fancy Fluid Storage-1.12-2.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fancy Fluid Storage Mod is the fluid storage solution you’ve been looking for!
Chisel 3 is incompatible with this mod and will crash your game if you start it up with both mods are supplied!
The reason for that is that Chisel 3 is a bad continuation of Chisel and doesn’t supply a proper API yet.
Chisel 2, however, has an API that I am hooking into.
Due to both mods having the same modid, I can’t properly disable my hooks into the API when Chisel 3 is supplied.
Please use (and support) Chisel 2 Mod, since that one is coming along a great (and better) way! 🙂
The results are here!
Size limitations: 7x7x7 – This is configurable within the range of 3x3x3 to 13x13x13.
Performance: Didn’t check that yet, but compared to Railcraft tanks they should be as efficient or better. We’ll have to check with Opis.
More than one valve: Definitely 🙂
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FFS – Fancy Fluid Storage Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Lordmau5, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.