- Updated on: October 10, 2017
- Newest File: [1.12]FenceOverhaul-1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Do vanilla fences just not cut it for you anymore? Fence Overhaul Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9 aims to address qualms with vanilla fences by adding new ones. Because Fence Overhaul doesn’t just replace the vanilla fence, many awesome things can be built with a combination of vanilla and improved fences. This mod currently only adds diagonal fences.
This mod currently only adds diagonal fences, but many more fence-based improvements are planned / in development.
The names and crafting recipes are subject to change.
S = stick; F = fence; # = nothing
FFF ===> Diagonal Fence (x3)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fence Overhaul Mod 1.10.2,1.8.9.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by The_WeatherPony, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.