- Updated on: June 2, 2017
- Newest File: Faucets and Filters 1.0.1 for 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds 3 new blocks to the game.
Hopper Pipes can be faced any direction, and will simply push their items into the block they’re facing.
When placing hopper pipes, by default they will face toward you. Or, you can hold shift and they will face the block you place them against. Filter Hoppers are placed in the same manner.
The crafting recipe can be configured to craft anywhere from 1 to 5 pipes.
Filter Hoppers can be faced in any direction. They will pull items from the block behind them and push items into the block in front of them.
Filter Hoppers have two inventories. The top inventory is the regular inventory, and the lower inventory is the filter inventory. One side of the block has a filter on it, and items will only be allowed through this side if they match the filter.
When the filter hopper is powered by redstone it will enter blacklist mode. This means items matching the filter will not be allowed through, but all other items will.
Can be configured to capture item entities only when facing downward (because gravity), or when facing any direction.
Faucets will pull items from inventories up to two blocks behind them. They will automatically spew items in their inventory onto the ground, unless powered by redstone. There is a switch on top of the faucet that when pushed will reverse the behavior, only spewing items when powered.
When there is a solid block blocking the faucet, it will not spew items but will continue to pull items from inventories behind it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Faucets and Filters Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by dreadwing93, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.