- Updated on: June 6, 2016
- Newest File: pedestal-1.9.4-0.1.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pedestal Mod 1.9.4,1.9 adds a pedestal to hold swords in with the ability to add a beacon style colour to its render.
Adds a pedestal model that the user is able to open a GUI and place a sword and customize how it is rendered in the world.
Pedestal with sword
Beam of light
Other Mod Support?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fatalitiii’s Pedestal Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Fatalitiii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.