- Updated on: March 31, 2016
- Newest File: ocarina-0.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fatalitiii’s Ocarina Mod 1.9 adds a ocarina, where by playing various combinations of notes. Allows the user to manipulate the world around them.
If you want to add your own songs to the ocarina there is an API for that 🙂
And then just register it your mods pre init 🙂
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fatalitiii’s Ocarina Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Fatalitiii, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.