- Updated on: July 13, 2016
- Newest File: fastcraft-1.23.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
FastCraft Mod 1.7.10 is a sophisticated mod which improves the client and server performance significantly without any game play changes. FastCraft is useful for anything, even fast PCs and servers benefit.
The mod is optional on both server and client, meaning that it can be installed on both server and client, just the client or just the server. Even mismatched versions between server and client are fine. It is recommended to always use the latest version on both sides however.
FastCraft doesn’t require any configuration since it is supposed to be fully transparent to the user. To install FastCraft just drop it into your mods folder with Minecraft Forge installed.
Optimizations/tweaks FastCraft applies are very broad and include the following:
- FPS improvements (client), benefits depend heavily on PC, mods and the world
- TPS / simulation improvements through faster code and better algorithms
- Lag spike elimination from world generation, light calculations and chunk loads
- RAM savings of around 200 MB for a decent amount of mods
- Faster chunk loading (client/server) and rendering (client)
- Faster game startup
- Minor network bandwidth reduction in some scenarios
Note that even if you may not notice any immediate effect, FastCraft does a lot against lag spikes that may only happen sporadically or with specific setups/builds.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FastCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by sfPlayer, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.