- Updated on: December 7, 2016
- Newest File: fastTravel-1.10-1.0.4-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever wanted to quickly travel to all your locations, without the need for building mystcraft linking books or sophisticated multiblocks?
Come in Fast Travel: A mod that allows you to travel to another location, by just entering a command!
– version: Displays fasttravel version
– save: Saves the locations to the files
– load: Loads all the locations from the files
– set <name>: Saves your current location as <name>
– setprivate <name>: Saves your current location as <name> only for you to use.
– del <name>: Removes <name> from the list.
– delprivate <name>: Removes <name> from your private list
– list: Lists all the travelpoints on the server
– listprivate: Lists all your private travelpoints
– book: Gives or updates the held book with all the locations.
/travel <name>: Actually travels to the location
Required mods: K4Lib is required!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fast Travel Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by K4Unl, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.