- Updated on: August 6, 2016
- Newest File: Fast Build 2.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fast Building Mod used to lay down multiple blocks quickly. Originally designed for building bridges, it has many other uses.
Hold down a key, and click to place a block, and a long row of them will be placed instead.
Curse doesn’t like me uploading old versions after newer versions. So i’ll just added the very newest version here, and update from there. The older versions (for previous versions of minecraft) can be found on the forum post.
The configuration file is found in the “config” folder in your main minecraft directory, the file is “./config/fastbuild.cfg”. Run minecraft once with the mod installed to get the configuration file created automatically.
The key that must be pressed to use fast build, any of the static key values from here should work.
Determines the maximum number of blocks that will be attempted to be placed at one time.
Determines the maximum number of blocks that will be attempted to be placed at one time in the vertical direction.
How to install Fast Building Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fast Building Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Notice: 1.8 support all old version (1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10)
This is made by chasesandrgn, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.