- Updated on: March 9, 2017
- Newest File: FarmAnimals-1.10.2-V1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Versions: 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 will come soon
This mod adds farm animals as you might have already guessed. It adds new Items like Milka Skin to of which the Milka Armor is crafted. More over this mod adds some drinks: Milk (in Bottle), Chocolate Milk (in Bottle and Bucked)
Right now, there are only cows added. But more animals are planned. This also depends on how much attention and support this mod gets. Also it depends on Your ideas!
In creative mod, you can switch between the Cows by right clicking with a stick.
In the wild you will find usual vanilla styled cows. When a new baby animal is created, the genom happens to mutate frome time to time, and the baby will look different from its parents.
(Cross breeding between different cow breeds is of course possible)
The Milka Cow in turn can not be achieved by breeding. This kind of mutation needs some greater interventions with in the genom and does not accrue by coincidence.
1.You’ll need to poison any cow with the poison of speed.
2.You’ll need to feed the cow a cookie.
(Then it will take some time)
The Milka Cow will give Chocolate Milk, when milked, and drops Cookies and Milka Skin
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Farm Animals Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by zero4q, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.