- Updated on: August 6, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
FarLands Mod brings back the Far Lands, which were present in the default game until Beta 1.8. However, this mod does more than just bring them back. FarLands has been updated for Minecraft mods 1.7.10!
It also allows you to configure the distance at which they start, so that they are reachable without travelling 12,550,820 blocks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the FarLands Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge