- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: fairylights-2.0.0-1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Fairy Lights Mod adds decorative string lights that can have any combination of six light variants each with one of the sixteen dye colors.
This is a fascinating mod with imaginary characters, the fairies. It allows you to have customizable string lights which can be fairy or Christmas lights.
Fairy lights hanging on a tree
Fairy lights on a bistro
In order to craft Fairy Lights you first must craft the lights. Lights come in six variants, fairy light, paper lantern, orb lantern, flower light, ornate lantern, and oil lantern. Fairy lights are crafted by a horizontal combination of iron ingot, string or stick, iron ingot, along with any combination of lights to specify a pattern (top-down, left-right). If glowstone is included the fairy lights will twinkle. If string is used there will be slack in the connection and if a stick is used the connection will be straight. The fairy lights item will only show the first four light colors, but the most lights that can be crafted is eight by placing a fairy lights in a crafting table with eight lights.
Right click the hanging lights, garland, or bunting on the side of a block, or an existing fastener to place a fastener, now there will be a connection from the fastener to you. From then you right click on another side of a block, or an existing fastener, to complete the connection. The maximum length of a fairy light strand is 32 blocks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Fairy Lights Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by pau101, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.