- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: ezstorage-2.2.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
EZStorage 2.0 Mod 1.10.2,1.10 introduces a storage system that scales and evolves as players progress. Want to put 100,000 Cobblestone in 1 slot? No problem. Blocks in the mod can add a search bar, a crafting grid, additional storage, external access, security, and more. Also includes JEI integration for 1-click crafting from the system’s internal inventory!
Please see old version of EZStorage for minecraft 1.9 or lower
- Storage Core – This is the core of your storage system. Click on this block to open the GUI, and add adjacent blocks to expand. Each system can only have 1 Storage Core. This block can only be broken if it contains no items.
- Blank Box – a basic add-on that can be used to extend your system and craft the other boxes below.
- Access Terminal – an add-on that allows you to access the system as if you were at the core.
- Storage Box – Tier 1 storage add-on. This increases the storage capacity of the Storage Core by a small amount.
- Condensed Storage Box – Tier 2 storage add-on.
- Super Storage Box – Tier 3 storage add-on.
- Ultra Storage Box – Tier 4 storage add-on.
- Hyper Storage Box – Tier 5 storage add-on.
- Input Port – Items can by automatically be put into the storage system by piping them into any side of this block
- Output Port – Quickly extracts all items from the system into the block above the Output Port
- Crafting Box – This adds a crafting grid to the GUI of your Storage Core (compatible with JEI + clicking for easy crafting from the internal inventory)
- Search Box – This adds a search bar to the GUI of your Storage Core. In addition to searching the item name / tooltip, now like JEI, ‘$’ in front of a search will search the ore dictionary names, ‘@’ will search mod ids and names, and ‘%’ will search creative tab names.
- Sorting Box – when this box is connected to your system, it gives you a few storage sorting modes to choose from, not just by count.
- Security Box – This adds whitelist support to your system, so other players can’t snoop around your stuff.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EZStorage 2.0 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by zero__fall, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.