EZ Extended Mod 1.9,1.8.9 is an addon for EZ Storage by zero__fall that has some neat stuff. It has access terminals which allow you to access your storage core from any point on the system, extra storage box sizes, blank boxes for simple extension, and the ability to secure your storage system against unwanted access on servers and shared worlds.
All aspects of the mod are configurable, too.
EZ Storage 2 is coming soon for 1.9.4 with these additions and more, so watch for it!
Take a look!
The access terminal:
Right clicking it will make it as if you were right at the core!
The security box:
The GUI allows you to click to add/remove whitelisted players that can use the system. Players that aren’t on the whitelist will not be able to interact with the entire system in any way.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the EZ Extended Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sblectric, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.