Extra Rails Mod
- Updated November 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Extra Rails Mod adds three additional rails in minecraft game.
The Locking Rail holds the cart on it in place until it receives a redstone signal at which point, it propels the Minecart in the direction it is facing.
The Direction Rail acts like the Golden Rail but it only propels carts in the direction it is facing.
The Teleporting Rail teleports Minecarts on it to the other teleporting rail it is connected to.
To link Teleporting Rails, open the GUI by right-clicking on them and use the 3 color selectors to pick a frequency for the rail. Do the same for the other Teleporting Rail and Minecarts will be able to teleport back and forth.
Note: If there are more than 2 Teleporting Rails on the same frequency, the destination may be random.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Extra Rails Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by shadowfactsmc, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!