Extra Golems Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 provides 32 golems, each of them has unique properties so you won’t get bored with plain old Iron Golems. They are all made from vanilla blocks, ranging from wood and glass to diamond and nether brick.
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, lights up in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when lit on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, soaks up water)
There are now Extra Golems addons to support the following mods
- (1.7.10) Tinkers’ Construct golems are added by Tinkers’ Golems Addon
- (1.7.10) Thermal Foundation, IC2, and Immersive Engineering golems are added by Metal Golems Addon
- (1.7.10) Et Futurum — golems from V2.05+ are backported to 1.7.10 by Et Futurum Golems Addon
- (1.7.10, 1.8.x, 1.9) Waila — special abilities and attack power are displayed with Extra Golems WAILA Addon
- (1.8.9, 1.9) Base Metals — golems from Base Metals are added by Base Metal Golems
- More coming soon!
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to use:
- Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
- Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a pumpkin: the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside.
To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place a Golem Head on top. Once created, golems act like vanilla Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort / base / testificate prison.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Extra Golems Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sky_01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Extra Golems Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install Extra Golems Mod
- Extra Golems Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Extra Golems Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft Extra Golems Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 Extra Golems Mod