“Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like…” -Mark Twain
Extra Food Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.7.10 – In a game full of creativity and adventure, it hinders your gameplay when you have to stop to kill some cows or harvest those carrots. Something needs to be done, and you think you’ve finally found the solution to all your bland needs. Extra Food!
This mod adds some 20+ new foods, that you can create and enjoy! We are still tweaking the balance of all the different foods, and cleaning up a few bugs, but we hope that you enjoy all the new foods. We know Steve will.
The Knowledge of Chef
The fastest way to start creating your own foods is to make a Cookbook. In a chef’s world, this is the only way to find and remember your recipes!
[Note: The Apple can be replaced by: raw beef, raw porkchop, carrot, potato or fish]
The old textures are slowly being phased out, with new ones coming from TennePG.
Every push I make to Github is automatically built with DroneIO. If you want to live on the edge of life (with potentially world crashing builds) then go here: Beta Builds Mirrored on Curse.
This mod also may break things! Make a backup before installing. Please!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Extra Food Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by dmf444, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.