- Updated on: September 27, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Extendable Ladders Mod adds two ladder types that are easy to place and remove, even across open space.
In the picture below on the left is a rope ladder. When activated, it removes additional role ladders from your inventory to build downwards until it either encounters a non-air block or you run out of ladders. Can only be removed from the top-most block.
Right, Extending Ladder, when activated it removes additional extending ladders from your inventory to build upwards until it either encounters a non-air block, a solid block it can rest on, or you run out of ladders. Can only be removed from the top-most or bottom-most block.
All used blocks will be returned when broken.
The ladders render correctly from both sides (unlike the vanilla ladder which expects that there’s a solid block behind it).
(The “pulley rope” for the extending ladder has altered since the screenshots to be significantly less wavy.)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge