Extendable Ladders Mod
- Updated September 27, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Extendable Ladders Mod adds two ladder types that are easy to place and remove, even across open space.
In the picture below on the left is a rope ladder. When activated, it removes additional role ladders from your inventory to build downwards until it either encounters a non-air block or you run out of ladders. Can only be removed from the top-most block.
Right, Extending Ladder, when activated it removes additional extending ladders from your inventory to build upwards until it either encounters a non-air block, a solid block it can rest on, or you run out of ladders. Can only be removed from the top-most or bottom-most block.
All used blocks will be returned when broken.
The ladders render correctly from both sides (unlike the vanilla ladder which expects that there’s a solid block behind it).
(The “pulley rope” for the extending ladder has altered since the screenshots to be significantly less wavy.)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!