Experience Rings Mod
- Updated July 28, 2016
- Experience Rings v1.2.0 (1.9.4 | 1.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Experience Rings Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds three (3) rings to the game. Each of these rings allow you to pick up experience instantly in the nearby area.
These rings are:
- Lesser Ring O’ Experience – Small Radius (Found in Dungeon Chests, Only Craftable by Default in 1.9)
- Ring O’ Experience – Moderate Radius
- Greater Ring O’ Experience – Large Radius
This mod also adds a “Ring Holding Station” which allows the ring to collect Experience while not being in the players inventory. The ring can then be taken out and used on the player to give the player that experience.
The mod is almost completely configurable with the exception of the radii. Items and crafting recipes can be enabled or disabled at will.
(Requires: Baubles Mod)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Experience Rings Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MrComputerGhost, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!