Experience Rings Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds three (3) rings to the game. Each of these rings allow you to pick up experience instantly in the nearby area.
These rings are:
- Lesser Ring O’ Experience – Small Radius (Found in Dungeon Chests, Only Craftable by Default in 1.9)
- Ring O’ Experience – Moderate Radius
- Greater Ring O’ Experience – Large Radius
This mod also adds a “Ring Holding Station” which allows the ring to collect Experience while not being in the players inventory. The ring can then be taken out and used on the player to give the player that experience.
The mod is almost completely configurable with the exception of the radii. Items and crafting recipes can be enabled or disabled at will.
(Requires: Baubles Mod)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Experience Rings Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MrComputerGhost, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Experience Rings Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Experience Rings Mod
- Experience Rings Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Experience Rings Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Experience Rings Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Experience Rings Mod