- Updated on: May 24, 2017
- Newest File: Experience Cache-1.11.2-0.5.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Store your XP and keep it safe.
Craft gems that can hold XP.
Use the gems in the XP Storage block to insert or extract XP.
First craft a Golden gem (Emerald, Diamond, or Nether Star)
Then cook it in a furnace to transform it
Craft the Experience Cache Block
How to use
Place the cache block somewhere in your world and right click on it while holding an XP gem to insert the gem. The block can only hold one gem at a time.
Sneak right click on the cache block with an empty hand to deposit all of your XP.
Right click on the cache block with an empty hand to extract 1 level of XP.
Sneak left click on the cache block with an empty hand to take out the gem.
Built for Minecraft 1.11.2 with Forge 22.214.171.1240
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Experience Cache Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by c87fa975e43145989dc88fbecee0b1dd, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.